Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Suspend Democracy – Vote Democratic

The stream of outrages and stupidity flowing from the Democratics is approaching ridiculous limits. I can’t keep up with all of them and putting up links to proofs—published videos, articles, and pictures is time consuming.

If you came here from the EH blog, I’m trusting that you respected the Link button’s warning, “CONSERVATIVES ONLY”…you did respect that caution, didn’t you?

I trust that regular readers will have developed their own methods of finding information. Further, I have reached the point in life that I no longer relish an opportunity for persuasive argument. It’s my opinion that the left has become so radicalized that any attempt at having a rational discussion is wasted time.

The listing that follows will be an ongoing log of outrages that caught my attention. They are listed together with enough factual information that you can find the details on your own, should you want to do so. It is in no way comprehensive but does highlight some of the more important and/or subtle occurrences that I believe worth keeping in mind.

26 Sept. 2011. NC Governor Beverly Perdue (D-NC), at a Raleigh, NC Rotary Club luncheon meeting“Suspend Congressional elections for 2-years”.

14 Sept. 2011. Peter Orszag (D), former Obama administration Director of the Office of Management and Budget, in the “The New Republic” – “Why We Need Less Democracy”.

No comments: